Labels

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

SUSPIRIA by Dario Argento – A Poster Gallery

The first time I saw Dario Argento’s SUSPIRIA was on the 25thof June 1983, exactly one month before I turned 19 years old. I saw it on a midnight session on a cinema and I remember that I didn’t like it very much. I loved the sets, but I hated the dubbed soundtrack and the story didn’t make much sense. With time I come to appreciate it, especially the way it looks: the strong colors, the claustrophobic atmosphere, the theatrical set designs and the music. 

Now that the remake of Argento’s classic is possibly playing at a cinema near you, seems to me a good time to remember the original through a gallery of posters (including the one of the opening of the movie here in Lisbon, Portugal) and lobby cards of it. I hope you’ll enjoy it. 

Just click on the images to see them in bigger size.























































































No comments:

Post a Comment