Labels

Friday, January 8, 2016

THE SKULL AWARDS – 2015


I love doing lists and, for a movie fan like me, the end of a year is a chance to do a few of them. This one is exclusively related with Fantastic Cinema (horror, sci-fi and fantastic/fantasy), one of my favorite movie genres.

In 2015, the number of genre movies that opened in Lisbon, Portugal, were almost the double of the ones that opened here in 2014; a total of 47 movies against 29 titles in 2014. Not including the movies that were shown at MOTELx, I counted 20 sci-fi titles, 18 horror ones (more than the double of last years) and 9 fantastic/fantasy.

Of these movies I saw 51%, half of them, and it’s among these that I made my choices. So, without any more delays, here are the winners of my SKULL AWARDS 2015.




No comments:

Post a Comment